- "Parasite Technologies is a research-based company, focusing on continuous improvement of its business processes as well as innovation and collaboration with academia." (from the company's homepage)
Selected research projects:
- A new high-speed non-invasive digital method for multispectral analysis (MSA) of visual characteristics of T. suis eggs to identify developmental stages of the eggs.
- Microbial assay for in-vitro hatching of T. suis eggs.
- Stability program for non-embryonated eggs for demonstration of extended shelf life.
- Development of GMP environment for serological testing of patient blood samples.